The ABAN Mission
ABAN’s mission is to help quantum leap early stage investing in Africa by providing the support, networking opportunities, and essential resources to Africa’s Angel Investing networks needed to maximize their impact.
ABAN Two-Year Objectives
• Grow member networks to collectively represent 2000 active African Angel Investors;
• Who jointly invest USD $100 million in 500 companies per annum;
• Helping directly to create over 10 000 jobs;
• Developing the support infrastructure to maximize impact; and
• Represent African early stage investors on the global stage.